Published on November 10th, 2014 | by editor0
CCC Open House Events Showcase Dual Enrollment, Tuition Savings, Financial Aid
On Tuesday, November 11, 2014, Wright College is hosting an open house for high school students and parents. With the high cost of education, this is a great opportunity for students to explore one way to save. Students who graduate with an associate degree at Wright College and transfer to a four-year college or university can save up to $40,000 on the cost of a bachelor’s degree.
The Wright College Open House will be held from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the Events Building Atrium and will kick off a series of Open House events scheduled across City Colleges. All Open House events are free and open to the public and will include:
- Details on how students can save up to $40,000 by attending City Colleges before transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Financial aid overview providing details on how to pay for college.
- Dual Enrollment program information; high school juniors and seniors can begin earning a college degree right now by taking free CCC courses through this program.
- Campus tours
- Information on academic programs, including the College to Careers (C2C) initiative which partners industry-leading companies with faculty and staff to prepare Chicagoans for careers in growing fields.
Interested students or parents may register for any of the City Colleges Open Houses here. They can also call 773-COLLEGE (773-265-5343) or visit www.ccc.edu for more information.
City Colleges of Chicago Fall 2014 Open House Schedule
- Wilbur Wright College: 4300 N. Narragansett Ave.
- Tuesday, November 11, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Harold Washington College: 30 E. Lake St.
- Wednesday, November 12, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Harry S Truman College: 1145 W. Wilson Ave.
- Thursday, November 13, 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Kennedy-King College: 6301 S.Halsted St.
- Thursday, November 13, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Malcolm X College: 1900 W. VanBuren St.
- Thursday, November 13, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Olive-Harvey College: 10001 S. Woodlawn Ave.
- Wednesday, November 19, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Richard J. Daley College: 7500 S. Pulaski Rd.
- Thursday, November 20, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- South Chicago Learning Center: 3055 E. 92 St.
- Wednesday, December 3, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.