William is Wright College’s first Engineering Pathway student. He attended the First Pathway Information Session and submitted his application to Early Decision. Coming from Lane Tech College Prep, William was always on top of everything. He was a STAR scholar, a STEM Scholar, and Wright College tutor. William is also the founding Treasurer of the SPHE. In summer 2017, he was an intern with one of our Industry Partner, UL (Underwriters Laboratories). He is currently a junior at U of I, Mechanical Engineering.

William Ma preparing a gysum wallboard for muffle furnace and x-ray examination

William Ma preparing a gypsum wallboard for muffle furnace and x-ray examination

Why Wright College?

“The wonderful and caring professors at Wright College provide a nurturing environment for students to achieve their academic goals. My short advice, broaden your network and establish a good relationship with your professors and/or coworkers. Networking is a great way to be introduced to people. I got my internship by asking Dr. Espiritu. I applied and waited for other internships since winter break with no response”.

William Ma

One Comment